Beauty & Fashion
Francois Louw’s skincare secrets!
After all, the talented Francois was appointed as an exclusive Avroy Shlain Cosmetics Colour & Beauty Ambassador for 2016/2017. Avroy Shlain is the first cosmetic company in Africa to use a man in this field to represent their brand, so we know we’re in good hands. ‘The beauty, skincare and image industry is not only for women, but also for men. Most men have to realise that looking good on the outside has a definite impact on how you feel about yourself,’ says Francois. We caught up with Francois and got the ‘Louw-down’ on all his skincare secrets…
- Teeth care is something we need to take more seriously! Something I recently indulged in was the professional Zoom Whitening Procedure. This was done by Dr Gerhard Kok, who is based in Bryanston at the Wellness Centre. It was an incredible experience and I have definitely seen the results. Our teeth are something we often seem to neglect, and they are one of our biggest features! It’s important to remember that teeth whitening can only be done every 6-12 months, to protect your teeth and gums, and it is advised that you should not receive teeth whitening whilst pregnant.
- Raw honey is naturally anti-bacterial and a super quick way to get soft, beautiful skin. Once a week use a tablespoon or so of raw honey (not the processed stuff parading as honey) and gently warm it by rubbing your fingertips together. Spread on your face. Leave on for 5 – 10 minutes and then use warm water to gently rinse it off and pat dry.
- For anyone suffering from thinning hair and hair loss, I higly recommend Resulté. Keeping your hair healthy and looking after your locks is a must! For thinning hair, preventing hair loss and promoting hair growth I recommend using an anti hair-loss tonic such as Resulté Cosmetics- Anti Hair loss Tonic.
- Prevention is better than cure. Wear SPF Suncream each and every day! Even indoors. Show your skin that you care! Not only does it helps to prevent facial brown spots and skin discolouration’s, but it also slows down the development of wrinkled, premature ageing skin.
- Massages do wonders for the body! I indulge in massages at Life Day Spa Fourways, and why not!
Stay up to date with Francois