What a Wednesday!
- Who are the people behind the brand?
Thuba nxumalo, Tshepo Mosesane, Thabso Molutsoane and Sipho Phakati
- What does Favelo mean and what makes the brand different?
Favelo is an acronym for Functional Active Versatility Equity locomotion Optimism. Favelo is an international is a street-wear brand that bridges a gap between street-wear and aesthetic sports wear. Favelo is for every urban youth creative
- How would you describe your brand to a person who has never heard about it?
Favelo is innovative and technical. It’s a new concept and exclusive so only a few items come out in every drop to make who ever is wearing it feel different, it’s a rare aesthetic.
- Why choose to make it unisex
Favelo is an aesthetic that breaks the bonders of sexuality
- Why did you choose to use unconventional materials (waterproof and ventilated) for everyday street wear?
We wanted to create innovation in the street wear culture. We have come up with technical and breathable (ventilation) pieces that allow a young creative to move freely.
- Where can we get your merchandise?
On our website and throughout our social media platforms
- Are you stopping at just fashion?
We are looking to go into another department in the design spectrum such designing and marketing for different brands.
- What top trend do you think everyone should be aware of this spring?
People should look out for a tourist look trend infused with fanny packs and luggage