Wedding bells ring!
Sigh! Our favourite red-haired bachelor is off the market … but never fear this means a fabulous royal wedding is round the corner, and there is nothing we love better! In the official announcement from Clarence House, it is said that the wedding will take place in Spring next year. It will be the event of the year, and we just cannot wait to scoff scones and sip champers while we watch the two love birds tie the knot.
Are you planning a wedding for next year? Here are a few tips that will help you plan the big day…
- Location, location, location. Wedding venues get booked way in advance, so no matter what kind of theme or ambiance you are going for nailing down a date and a venue is always a first priority.
- Once this is done you can start putting together a mood board of what kind of vibe you are looking for. This will help while planning décor, colour schemes and overall ambiance. Plus, when you are getting stuck you can always go back to your mood board to get some inspiration.
- Decide what is most important to you. Food, dress, music, location … by making a list of priorities, you can then start putting together a budget. The things that are least important to you, can be done DIY, or simply scrapped. Remember it’s your special day, and you need to get out of it, what makes you happy.
- More on budget… Remember an over the top wedding does not necessarily mean the most incredible wedding. There are really great ideas out there to tailor make your wedding to your budget.
- Next on the list, photographer, make-up artist, DJ or music, food and beverages. Be sure to use suppliers you can trust and that you have met up with before and given clear direction to as to what it is you are looking for. No bride wants dramatic make-up if they were in fact looking for a natural look.
- Most importantly breathe and enjoy the special time. It is over so quickly, but the memories you make are forever!
For more wedding inspiration head on over to one of our favourite wedding blog www.theprettyblog.com