Kirsten’s Top Tips for Success
- Invest in yourself. You are your most important asset! Educate yourself so that you can be the very best in your chosen sphere.
- Be open to learning – whatever form that takes. If you view every experience as a learning one, then you’ll always be gaining knowledge.
- Find a mentor, especially someone who has worked the same road as you… this is invaluable on your journey.
- Focus and work hard. There really are no substitutes for these basics.
- Build a strong network. No one can do it all. Surround yourself with people you can call on for assistance, from your partner to your child’s caregiver.